Sunday, July 17, 2011

wishlist: glassons 50's riviera collection


GLASSONS 50's Riviera collection


After a couple of mediocre collections for winter, Glassons is stepping up their game for spring. The newest collection is not usually my norm, but it is gorgeous. I'm in love with just about every item.

The dress and hat I saw on the rack as well as on one of the sales associates at the Riccarton store. She was absolutely adorable in it, and dressed it down nicely with a pair of worn brown boots. Great for winter, but I think the wedges would look amazing with it. They are absolutely fab in person. Navy suede and raffia covered wedges, yum! They also come in tan, but I prefer the blue. The shoe collection is fantastic, but unfortunately they don't have all of them on the site, which is a shame.

The blouse isn't from the 50's riviera collection but the relaxed luxe collection. Another one where I am coveting almost every item. I'm really into flowy sheer blouses at the minute, something my wardrobe is seriously lacking, but I'm probably going to have to get this one.

The bag and sweater are so cute. I want the sweater in all four colours, and a pair of those navy shorts wouldn't go amiss. The bag isn't really my style, but I love the vintage look of it. I could easily spend my whole paycheck plus some on getting all the items I want. Better lock my eftpos card away for safe keeping.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the wedges, I've wanted a pair exactly like that for so long but never been able to find any nice enough. They are perfect!xxx

ashley said...

I know! I've been wanting a pair of blue wedges with the raffia heel since I saw the peep toe pair from primark on lauren. they are divine!

Post a Comment