Sunday, July 24, 2011

weekend wishlist: wildpair


all from wildpair


I love most of the things in Wildpair, especially the shoes, but I don't love the prices of most of the items. It is seriously overpriced for the quality of most of the clothes, and I could find something similar and cheaper at Glassons or Cotton On. That said...they have some of the cutest dresses and shoes ever.

I've had my eye on that galaxy print dress for ages, but even on sale it was around $80. The price has dropped a little, but not enough for me to buy it...yet. I need that black and white graphic dress in my life, and the white dotted dress. I need it all.

Currently addicted to blue satchels at the moment, but I did like the burgundy version of the one on the right. And the necklaces!!! That rabbit one is adorable, must have it! I'm loving turbans right now as well, not sure if they would look good on me as I can't seem to pull off head wear of any sort, but I would like to try it out.

Might have to pop in this weekend and get the cross ring. Right now I only have the double finger cross ring that everyone and their sister owns. I love crosses, only in fashion as I'm in no way religious, but I'm always looking to add to my collection.

THE SHOES!!!! Marked down to $49.90 from $100+...they will be mine. I own a pair of wedges I bought from the Wildpair clearance store at Dress Smart and they are some of the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn in my life. I love them and will continue to suffer, and that will not put me off buying these beauties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment