Sunday, July 3, 2011

weekend wishlist: dotti


all from dotti


dotti is probably my favourite clothing store in new zealand. it's a little too pricey for me so i always hit up the sale racks. it's a little hit and miss, sometimes they have tonnes of things i want, other times they have nothing. this is one of the times where i want pretty much everything.

i could have made this a two part post with all the things I wanted, but whittled it down to my favourites. the leopard print blazer being at the top of my list with a star by it! A, my sister, and I are proper obsessed with leopard, so when we popped into the westfield dotti we were drooling over this jacket. it is so much better in person. neither of us could justify the $80 price tag, so i'll just wait until it goes on sale or ends up on trademe.

i need those shorts in my life! i have a similar pair i bought from cotton on, but they are a bit shorter and the colour is a toffee brown. i love them to bits. i'm not much of a shorts person, but i'm trying to expand my horizons. probably won't be in shorts until spring time though.

i'm quite shocked at my love for pussy bow tops. i swear i could have looked through my mamaw's (grandmother in southern speak!) closet and found 50 of the same type of shirts. i have seen quite a few that are too grandmotherly, but this one is simple and the colour is lush!

the rest are pretty basic, but i've been leaning towards basic/comfy clothes this winter. last winter you wouldn't see me out of a dress even when it was freezing, but as i mentioned in previous posts this winter is brutal. -4C at 8am this morning and we've yet to get past -1C. looking like another day of jeans, long sleeves, and a big coat.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, great!! Lovely pieces!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Post a Comment