Monday, July 4, 2011

week in photos #002






001. I don't know why, but lately (as in the last three weeks) I have woken up every Saturday with a craving for a full English breakfast. The cravings have led to J and I having a breakfast date on Saturdays, trying a new restaurant each time. So far we've tried Trevino's (my favourite for now), The Pantry (J's favourite), and Milieu (good, but not the best). The only problem I'm having is finding new places to go.

002. Honey chicken noodles! I love noodles, and always make sure to order them when we go out for Asian. There are times when I don't feel like having a full Chinese meal and just want the noodles with meat. Enter Noodle Canteen. We've been past this place countless times and only just ventured in on Thursday, why we waited so long I will never know. This place is good and cheap.

003. <3!!! J hates when I pull the camera out of my bag because I inevitably snap him and promise that I won't upload it anywhere. I lied, obviously. He wouldn't smile for a photo if I paid him. Grumpy face aside, I do love him to bits.

004. I've been drinking hot tea like it is going out of style, so I switched it up and had a hot chocolate on Saturday. It was alright, but no where will come close to the hot chocolate goodness from Theobroma. Did combat the cold nicely though.

005. I stumbled upon pixiwoo the other night and have watched video after video. Quite surprised I've not watched them all by now. I literally spent hours watching the vids on Saturday. If you only watch one make it the contouring video, which is what I'm sporting in this pic. My makeup has never looked better!

006. These boots are the new love of my life! I'm convinced it was destined for us to meet. I had planned on a quiet weekend to get over the utter lack of sleep during the week, but had decided to pop to Postie Plus for some new foundation and hair colour. The selection was crap so I headed to Dress Smart to hit up Bling for ELF products and brushes. When I go to Dress Smart I can't just go into one store and leave, I have to pop into my favourites. So one visit to Glassons and these boots were mine for the crazy price of $20, plus if you bought one you got another accessory for free and I managed to snag an awesome handbag. Haul post coming soon.

007. J and I are rubbish at cooking on weekends. We live off takeaway from Friday night to Sunday lunch, only cooking dinner on Sunday nights (most of the time!). We hit up Noodle Canteen again for Sunday lunch, it was a toss up between that and Dimitri's for souvlaki, but I needed something quick and that didn't tie up my hands as I was chatting with my family in the States. I had the Chili Beef this time, while J opted for the Sweet Box, both were delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment