Monday, July 11, 2011

week in photos #003










I'm cheating this week. I didn't actually leave the house this weekend, except for one trip to the dairy for orange juice on Sunday and a trip to the spa today. And I was at work all week, then home doing nothing of consequence. Proper old lady.

It was my birthday weekend, something I really hadn't given much thought to at all, even forgetting that it was coming up until someone mentioned it. J and I are saving money like no one's business, so I assumed I would be sitting at home doing my normal lazing about. J, however, had other ideas. While we did stay at home, he cooked me up a full English breakfast and then cooked a lovely steak dinner with salad and potatoes. He also bought me a chocolate mud cake from Divine Cakes, and surprised me with a 2 hour spa package at Erban Spa.

Spent all of Sunday playing on the Wii and playstation, then curled up and watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Also had the mum and sister come round singing Happy Birthday very loudly and off-key as they walked down the drive to our flat. Neighbours probably thought they were right crazies.

Today I was up and at the spa at 10am, well a little past 10 as I got lost. Chch is spread out and this isn't the first time I've been lost while driving in a random suburb. In fact, I've been lost more times than I care to remember. Just shows that I need to explore more of the city! Anyway, I was at the spa for an hour long facial and an hour long full body massage. It. Was. HEAVEN! If i could indulge in that every week I would. I was so relaxed during the massage I nodded off, then had to force myself off the table afterwards before falling asleep. I have never felt better, and it was without a doubt the best present ever. Think I'll start putting money away for my next visit. If you are ever in Christchurch, head over to the shops in Avonhead and look for Erban Spa!

The other snaps are just random ones from my phone, some are recent and some aren't. I literally only had 2 snaps from this week, and forgot to throw my camera in my bag for more. I use an android phone and these photos were done in the vignette app, one of my favourites. Just got a new one that I'm going to try out. I'm so addicted to the photo apps, I have like 10. Ridic!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment