Saturday, August 6, 2011

what i wore: lumberjack




THE WAREHOUSE dress (kid's section), cardigan, and boot; DOTTI belt


This has been the longest, most stressful, jam packed week in history. Last Saturday I received an email from my landlord telling us they were selling the flat...that would have been fine if it wasn't 24 days before our current lease expires. I spent all week driving all over ChCh looking at flats, and my manager from hell wouldn't give me annual leave for the time off, so I would have to go back to work and makeup my time. That makes flat hunting VERY hard.

On top of that I had a job interview on Tuesday and have been freaking out about the possible outcomes all week. The Dr. told me he would try and let me know either way by Friday, but I haven't heard anything yet. I don't think I got it and am pretty gutted about that. Then J had a last minute work trip to Auckland. He literally was told Wednesday morning that he was going, on a plane on Thursday morning, and back on Friday night. Wish I could have gone, but work isn't that nice.

This outfit is from a couple of weekends ago and one of the worst things to photograph ever, hence why it is done like this and not like my normal photos. Cannot remember where I wore, but I wanted a thicker dress as it was freezing out. Paired with my beloved cardigan (I wear this ALL THE TIME and usually in place of a jacket) and well worn motorcycle boots. I am a walking advertisement for The Warehouse in that. I don't normally wear one store from head to toe.

I'm hoping I can get a cheeky shopping trip in next week. I feel like I haven't been in ages, and I popped into Glassons yesterday to have a look and wanted almost everything in the store! I could easily spend a month's wages in there no problem. And it seemed every store in Westfields was have a massive sale...always happens when I'm on a shopping ban.

0 comments:

Post a Comment